SAN HIMA Portable Gas Hot Water Heater System 8L
If you’re an avid outdoorsman, there are lots of luxuries you’ll need to learn how to occasionally live without, such as air conditioning, a plush bed and a TV. While a hot water system was among those luxuries in the past, the story has changed with invention of portable hot water systems. This SAN HIMA hot water system is designed to provide instant hot water and deliver up to 8 litres of hot water per minute as long as you have a water source & gas bottle. This instant hot water heater comes with summer mode to heat water a little bit and winter mode for hot water on chilly nights. And the gas hot water system allows you to precisely control the gas and the flow. Thus, you can use it for a wide range of outdoor functions such as taking shower, washing your dog, horse, car, etc. This hot water system is gas safety certified and features auto-cut off water control, anti-dry combustion protection, over-pressure, over-heating and flameout protection for safe use every time.
- Instant Hot Water: The SAN HIMA gas hot water system provides instant hot water up to 8 L/M as long as you have a water source & gas bottle.
- Self-Igniting: The hot water system will automatically ignite when it senses water flow.
- Summer & Winter Modes : The hot water system comes with summer mode to heat water a little bit and winter mode for hot water on chilly nights.
- Complete Control: This instant hot water heater allows you to precisely control how hot you want your water to be, as well as the water pressure too.
- Real-Time Display: This portable hot water system provides you with clear and precise temperature readings.
- Gas Safety Certified: The hot water system has passed rigorous quality and safety standard checks of IAPMO R&T OCEANA (GasMark GMK 10498).
- Multiple Protection: The hot water system features auto-cut off water control, anti-dry combustion protection, over-pressure, over-heating and flameout protection.
- Premium Shower Head: The shower head comes with an ON/OFF switch and 3 spray patterns to choose from.
- Variable Water Supply: You can draw water from smaller portable tanks, larger reservoirs or mains water.
- Convenient Carry Handle: You can use the carry handle of the instant hot water heater for mounting or carrying.
- Easy to Connect: It is easy to connect quick fittings.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Product Size:||440 x 300 x 135mm|
|Gas Input Connection:||G½|
|Water Input Connection:||G½|
|Water Output Connection:||G½|
|Total Nominal Gas Consumption (MJ/h):||28|
|Gas Pressure (kPa):||2.8|
|Min Water Pressure (MPa):||0.3|
|Max Water Pressure (MPa):||1.0|
|Water Flow Rate (max) (l/m):||8|
|Power Supply (V DC):||12|
|Power Demand (Amps):||3.3 Max|
|Pump Type:||Diaphragm Pump|
|Flow Rate (l/m):||4.3|
|Shower Hose & Head|
|Max. Water Pressure (kPa):||500|
|Flow Restriction:||On / Off Switch|
|Gas Hose and Regulator|
|Australian Standard:||AS/NZS 1869 (Hose), AS 4621 (Regulator)|
|AGA Certificate No.:||7787 (Hose), 8498 (Regulator)|
|Inlet Pressure (kPa):||250 ~ 1750|
|Outlet Pressure (kPa):||2.8|
|Flow Rate (kg/h):||2.0|
|Temperature Limit (°C):||-20 ~ 60|
|Mounting Preferences:||Horizontal with conical face up|