FIERYRED Pair 15T Recovery Tracks Red
Sand, mud and snow all provide for great fun but also offer some tricky and hazardous driving situations. That’s why it’s crucial to invest a set of offroad recovery tracks. The Fieryred recovery boards are designed to cross a variety of terrains and seasons and be there when you need it most. This recovery track brings the rugged automotive grade Polypropylene and pairs it with strengthened teeth, made of Nylon 66, so that it can withstand up to 15 tons of weight and extreme flex and provide a better bite to recover your 4x4 out of slippery mud, sand and snow while not suffering instant catastrophic damage. Each track offers excellent property in resistance against UV, aging and low temperature. The nylon leash attached will make it a breeze to retrieve your offroad recovery track when it is buried beyond sight or strap it down when not in use, and the mounting kit is a smart, quick, secure way not only to save space in your vehicle but also to keep traction boards on hand and within
- Improved Formula: Automotive grade Polypropylene offers excellent property in resistance against UV, aging and low temperature.
- Tough & Lightweight: Weighed only 6.08kg per pair, these Fieryred offroad recovery tracks can withstand weight of up to 15 tons and extreme flex.
- Aggressive Teeth: Well positioned and made of Nylon 66, the teeth of the recovery tracks are designed to prevent instant melting against drastic wheel spin.
- Contour Ramp: Contoured to fit most tyres, the ramps of the recovery tracks are designed for an easier entering and drive up, and can also be used as shovels.
- Upgraded Front Channel: The front channels of this offroad recovery tracks are designed to facilitate debris, sludge and slosh, and keep them from accumulating.
- Enhanced Flexibility: Automotive grade Polypropylene and upgraded front channel design allow this track to be bent to a maximum of 145° without fracture.
- Firmer Base: The bottom of the recovery tracks has been re-engineered and strengthened to increase friction and provide firmer base against unstable ground.
- Dual-color Blend: The unique blend of dual-color tones makes this Fieryred offroad recovery board a real eye-pleasing combination.
- User Friendly Design: Ergonomic handles add comfort when using its end as a shovel and 14 keyholes and 4 mounting holes allow for convenient mounting.
- Tough Leash: Neon orange nylon leash makes it a breeze to retrieve your recovery boards when it is buried in the ground, and is highly visible against dark.
Please note: extra postage may apply for remote area.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Recovery Board Material:||UV-Stabilized Automotive Grade Polypropylene|
|Product Dimension:||L 113.5cm x W 31cm x H 6cm (Each)|
|Nested/Stacked Height:||H 10.5cm (Pair)|
|Product Weight:||6.08 kg|
|Maximum Load:||15 tons|
|Ambient Temperatures:||-20°C ~ 100°C|
- Pair Fieryred Recovery Boards (Red)
- 2 x Nylon Leashes (Neon Orange)
- 4 x Mounting Pins
- 2 x Mounting Base Plate
Tracks: Lifetime Warranty; Mounts: 1 Year Warranty