ENERDRIVE 12V 100AH Elite LIFEPO4 Battery
The new Enerdrive 12v 100Ah eLITE Lithium Battery has been designed as an “entry level” lithium battery for the customer who wants to get into the lithium market without having to spend big. This unit is a stripped back version of the ever popular 100Ah B-TEC Lithium battery but, without all the bells and whistles. Wireless Battery Monitoring Technology, not in this little beauty. To save costs, we decided to remove the monitoring option from the eLITE. Does this reduce the quality of the battery?, certainly not. Its all about offering a high quality battery at an entry level price. The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
- The Enerdrive eLITE battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
- The Enerdrive eLITE battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
- With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
- With over 3000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
- Please Note; The eLITE battery is capable to be paralleled to a second eLITE battery of the same size. For maximum performance and lifespan of your eLITE battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
- The 100Ah battery is able to accept a maximum inverter capacity of 1000W only. Exceeding the maximum inverter capacity can damage the BMS Management within the battery.
- If you are requiring a battery system larger than eLITE, please look at the ePOWER B-TEC battery range or the Enerdrive Pro Series Power Pack Systems of which can offer multiple parallel and series connections with Active Cell Balancing Protection across the entire pack.
- This product is not suitable to mount anywhere with a possibility of being exposed to the elements. It is an electronic product designed for internal use ONLY.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Model – Description||EPL-100-12VLITE|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||≥ 2000 Cycles|
|Standard Charge Specification (Lithium profile charger required)|
|Battery Charge Temperature||0 ̴ 45°C|
|Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC*||14.20 ̴ 14.60V|
|Standby (Float) Voltage||13.50 ̴ 13.60V|
|Maximum Charge Current||80A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||≤33A|
|Standard Discharge Specification|
|Battery Discharge Temperature||-20 ̴ 60°C|
|Battery Output Voltage Range||11.00 ̴ 14.60V|
|Maximum Discharge Current||100A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins|
|Pulse Discharge Current||450A for 1.0s|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||≤11.20V|
|Over-charge Protection Per Cell||3.90V ± 0.03V|
|Over-charge Release Per Cell||3.60V ± 0.05V|
|Over-charge Release Method||Discharge below release voltage|
|Over-discharge Protection Per Cell||2.50V ± 0.05V|
|Over-discharge Release Per Cell||3.20V ± 0.05V|
|Over-discharge Release Method||Apply Charge/Voltage ≥12.8V|
|Battery Manual Reset Button||No|
|Over Current Protection|
|Discharge Over Current||110A for 30s – 450A for 1s|
|Protection Reset Time||5s Auto Release|
|Over Current Release Method||Disconnect Load|
|Over Temperature Protection|
|Battery Discharge Over Temperature||
Protection to 65°C ± 5°C
Release at 50°C ± 5°C
|Battery Charge Over Temperature||
Protection to 55°C ± 5°C
Release at 45°C ± 5°C
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto release after 5s|
|Temperature & Humidity Range||
≤ 30 days -20°C ̴ 35°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH
≥ 30 days -10°C ̴ 30°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH
|Self-discharge Rate||≤ 3% Per Month|