Redarc BMS1230S2 Dual Battery Management System Manager 30 Caravan Charger Kit
- The BMS has no fan, it is super quiet and very reliable.
- The BMS is designed and manufactured in Australia, for Australian
- BMS1230S2 charges *LITHIUM*, AGM, Gel, Calcium, V.R.L.A as well as Standard wet Lead Acid batteries.
- The BMS’s multi-stage DC-DC charging enables fast, 100% charging of your house battery, even if it has different chemical characteristics from the vehicle battery. The input voltage can be above, equal to or below the output voltage.
- The BMS’s MPPT solar regulator allows optimum power output from your solar panels, even in low sunlight conditions.
- State of Charge (SOC) indication means you will always know how full the battery is and how much longer it will need to achieve full charge.
- BMS1230S2 has no fan so it has super quiet operation
- This is Genuine Redarc
- Lithium profile - Lithium batteries have improved storage capacity relative to size and weight. They do however require specific charging conditions in order to operate correctly and the battery itself must have an in-built cell management system. REDARC have designed a charging profile to complement these in-built systems.
- The BMS has a separate battery temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation and cut-out.Sophisticated fault detection monitors the battery condition during all stages of charge, keeping you and your caravan/camper/RV safe.
- REDARC have considered this and designed a charging profile to complement these in-built systems. Launched in October 2014, The Manager30 has been well received by caravan and camper trailer manufacturers and now with the introduction of this new Lithium charging profile, the flexibility of The Manager30 will mean it remains the most sophisticated auxiliary charging system on the market.
- Whether you’re charging Lead Acid, Gel, Calcium, AGM or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, The Manager30 represents a complete battery charging and maintenance solution for recreational, 4WD, automotive and marine use.
- The Redarc BMS1230S2 / MANAGER30 Battery Management System is designed to offer a complete solution to battery charging and maintenance needs for trucking, recreational automotive and marine applications including LITHIUM batteries. Compatible with All 12 & 24 volt vehicles INCLUDING VEHICLES WITH VARIABLE VOLTAGE OR "SMART ALTERNATORS!
|Gel setting (max)||14.4V|
|AGM setting (max)||14.4V|
|Calcium setting (max)||16.0V / 15.2V|
|Standard lead acid setting (max)||15.5V/14.8V|
|Main unit dimensions||445mm x 185mm x 79mm|
|Remote dimensions||186mm x 74mm x 29mm|
|Kit weight||5.5 kg|
|Operating temperature (max)||80°C|
|CE compliance||2009/19/EC, 2009/104/EC|
|Environmental compliance||ROHS Compliant|
Warranty2 Years Warranty
What’s In Box
- 1 X Genuine Redarc BMS1230S2
- 1 x User Manual
You might also like
We know waiting is time consuming, We use Australia post to deliver your items anywhere in Australia including PO POX. We despatch orders within 24 hours after the payment was clear.
Domestic orders will be dispatched from our warehouse in Victoria, Australia.
For International order, an item will be dispatched from China warehouse. Both are the same products and same warranty. Postage or item cost is exclusive of duties and taxes. Please check with your country's custom and duty policy for more information.
NO PO BOX for international orders.
Before choosing for Express Post service, please go to Australia Post website and check if your address is within the Express Post network.
Return & exchange is available. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for full details.
If not satisfied, please let us know and you can return it in original or re-sell condition via air registered mail within 30 days of your receiving the item for a free exchange or refund. Applicable freight fees plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund in cases where you have changed your mind and wish to return your product.
Sun Yee International does not accept change-of-mind refund for products which has been used under unsalable conditions with free from manufacturing defects or faults.
Please note a valid trackable tracking number is required for all eligible return item
Exchange for a higher/lower value of products
If you changed your mind or you purchased a wrong item, and wish to exchange the product to a higher or lower value of goods. You can send back the products in original conditions and package, depending on the complexity of the case, we may require you to cancel the original orders or pay (or being paid back) for the difference in order to complete the exchange. Please note you will need to pay for the return postage fees.
Defects, faults or wrong item
Where products were defected or you have received the wrong products, and products were required to be sent back, Sun Yee International will pay for the returned postage. Please contact us if you would like to make a claim. Please see our warranty section for more information.