OCAM Aluminium Hardshell Roof Top Tent - Side Opening
If you're looking for a rooftop tent or thinking about upgrading, you can't go past this stunning, beautifully built and super comfortable OCAM aluminium rooftop tent. It'll delight even the fussiest campers! Manufactured using precision technology, the high-grade aluminium shell and components look great, are easy to clean and will serve you for many years of enjoyable camping. The underside of the lid is fully lined and offers 6 transparent pockets to store your gear. Above all, using this tent is super easy and convenient. Simply release the 2 secure buckles, push the handle up and let the heavy-duty gas struts do the work for you opening the tent fully. Pull the front spreader bar out and upward and fix it into place. Set up the 2 x ceiling spreader bars and you're done. Total set up time... a few minutes. When you're ready to leave camp, return the spreader bars to their closed positions, pull the bungee cord down, tuck in the side and secure the lid closed. It's literally th
- This tent oozes "quality". The heavy-duty, navy blue with orange trim, 400gsm polyester/cotton canvas body and the 210D Oxford material rain-fly are waterproof coated, moisture-proof and mildew proof treated. The life of this tent will extend beyond expectation!
- The mattress is a 40mm (high-density #35) sponge with a washable cotton cover. It is cushy for comfortable sleeping and the design offers the convenient space to close the tent and get moving with some or most of your bedding left inside. E.g., a bedsheet and a doona.
- The internal dimensions at 2150 (L) x 1250 (W) x 1100mm (H - at the highest point), provide a generous amount of internal space. The external dimensions at 2250 x 1350 x 160mm ensure this tent will suit almost any roof rack, give you a low profile stylish look and feel and reduce wind drag when compared to the taller competitors.
- The tent base is a set of 7 heavy-duty aluminium slats, positioned north-south. Each slat offers a cutaway and channel through which mounting hardware can be slid the full length, making it easier to mount your tent regardless of your surface/roof rack configuration.
- The telescopic ladder is black in colour and extends up to 2300mm in height, with a weight carrying capacity of 150 Kgs.
- The tent comes with 2 accessory mounting channels to each side, making it easy to fix awnings and/ or other accessories, up to 25Kgs per side. Mounting hardware (M8) is supplied. Awning mounting brackets are available for purchase.
- The benefits of this tent don't stop here. You also have the option of adding roof crossbars with a carrying capacity of 60 Kgs. Perfect for mounting solar panels or loading excess cargo. A battery-operated LED light is also included.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Tent Shell:||Top: Aluminium honeycomb panel. Total thickness 20mm.
5052AH14 high manganese quality alloy aluminium substrate plate, 0.8-1.5mm thickness fluorocarbon roll coated plate. Bottom plate 0.6-1.0mm thickness
|Hinges:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tent Body:||400g Polyester-Cotton, Rip-Stop Canvas PU Coated W/R-2000mm|
|Base:||Aluminium Slats. Thickness-20mm. Width-120mm|
|Top Fly Cover:||210D Polyester Oxford PU Coated W/R-2000mm|
|Doors/Windows:||110g mesh. High-Density, Six-Angle Mesh|
|Ladder:||2.3m Aluminium Telescopic (Black)|
|Mattress:||4cm Sponge. High-Density 35. Mattress cover: Hard-wearing cotton|
|Weight:||65-68 Kgs (subject to confirmation on arrival)|
|Accessories loading capacity:||
Roof cross bars (optional extra) - 60 Kgs, M8 hardware
Tent sides - 25 Kgs each, M8 hardware
External: 225 (L) x135 (W) x16 (H) cms
Internal: 215 (L) x125 (W) x110 (H - at the highest point)
|Package size:||123(L) x 143(W) x 30(H)cm|
- 1 x Aluminium Rooftop Tent
- 4 x Mounting brackets and all required hardware
- 1 x LED light, battery operated
1 Year Warranty