LIGHTFOX 9inch Spot Light/ 20inch Light Bar LED Driving Light 1 Lux @
Sometimes, your stock lights just don't cut it when it comes to being able to see at night in off-road conditions. But don’t panic, here is a complete suite to defeat these challenging conditions. This off-road LED light kit, which includes a pair of 9" LED spot lights, a 20" LED light bar and a 3-way wiring harness, offers an ideal solution to broaden illumination coverage. Incorporating upgraded reflector cups and CREE LEDs, the 9" LED spot light is born to deliver monstrous 9,362LM (single) and throw light at 1Lux@613m (single) and 20" LED light bar promises 3,828LM with 1Lux@308m. Both lights feature 15° spot beam and 60° flood beam for closer range beams right down the middle of a long road. Strengthened PC lens is virtually indestructible, powder coated aluminum housing defies hectic conditions, dense heat sinks secure a lifespan of 50,000 hours, and IP-68 protection means all weather dependability. And 3 way wiring harness provides cross compatibility for your LED lights.
- New Generation Reflector: This reflector cup of the spot light and light bar has been upgraded with enhanced reflection angle to make most of the light produced.
- Super Spot Light: CREE LED chips deliver 9,362LM (single) and achieve 1Lux@613m (single) with 15° spot beam and a wider close range flood beam (60°).
- Upgraded Light Bar: 3,828LM output and 1Lux@308M by CREE through 15° spot beam and 60° flood beam for enhanced mid range illumination.
- Tough Construction: Virtually indestructible PC lens won’t fade or turn yellow and powder coated die-cast aluminum housing is corrosion and rust resistant.
- Waterproof Protection: IP-68 protection makes both LED spot light and light bar impervious to harsh condition, including rain storm, snow, moisture and dust.
- Dual Mounting Options: Integrating both side and bottom mount options, this light bar is designed to be securely and flexibly mounted on a variety of positions.
- Plug & Play: These 9" LED spot lights and 20" LED light bar are supplied with DT plugs for quick and convenient installation, just plug them in and play!
- Upgraded Heat Sinks: Dense aluminum heat sinks are built to deliver faster heat dissipation, thus securing a longer lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Optimized Design: Rubber pads eliminate vibration, anti-flicker smooths out flickering signals, and angle of the mounting bracket can be flexibly adjusted.
- Universal Compatibility: This 3 way wiring harness is designed to provide cross compatibility for your LED light bar, driving light, headlight and fog light, etc.
- Note: It is recommended to place the rubber pad under the bracket of your driving light against potential fracture in high vibration environment.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|LUX Rating||1LUX @1226m(Pair Spot Lights) / 1LUX@308m(Light Bar)|
|Lumen||9362Lm(Single Spot Light) / 3828Lm(Light Bar)|
|Waterproof (Spot Light & Light Bar)||IP68 Rating|
|Mounts||Powder Coated Aluminum|
|Bracket (Spot Light)||Iron with Electroplating|
|Colour Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
|Lens Cover||Strengthened PC|
|Wiring Rating||12V DC 35A|
|Beam Type||Combo Beams|
|Expected Lifespan||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Environment||-40°C - 150°C|
|Package Dimension||54cm x 33cm x 12cm|
- 2 x 9" LED Spot Light
- 1 x 20" LED Light Bar
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 2 x Rubber Pads
- 2 x Side Mounts
- 2 x Bottom Mounts
- 1 x 3 Way Wiring Harness
- 2 x Bolt & Nut Bags
1 Year Warranty