LIGHTFOX 9inch LED Driving Light 1Lux@1,590m(Pair) IP68 18,409 (Pair)
No matter what type of off-road vehicle you drive, a brilliant driving light is the answer to the potential hazards on the road. The Lightfox LED driving light, incorporating upgraded reflector cup geometry with enhanced reflection angle, is designed to make most of the light produced. That upgrade is further enhanced by OSRAM LED chips that not only deliver monstrous 18,409lm (pair) and by spot beam that throws light at lab-proven 1Lux@1,590m (pair), but also delivers wider close range flood beam right down the middle of a long road. 5700 Kelvin offers stunning clarity with less eye fatigue. The strengthened PC lens is virtually indestructible and won’t fade or turn yellow, 3mm stainless steel bracket is insanely tough, powder coated aluminum housing is fearless against hectic conditions, and IP-68 means it is all weather dependable. The black cover can be used to cover the exceeding light, making your car ADR compliant. A 5-Year Warranty also serves as its quality assurance.
- Upgraded Reflector Geometry: This reflector cup has been redesigned with enhanced reflection angle to make most of the light produced.
- Super Luminosity: OSRAM LED chips deliver 18,409LM(pair) and achieve lab proven 1Lux@1,590m(pair) with a 4° driving beam.
- Complete Clarity: 5,700 Kelvin offers stunning clarity even in poor conditions, allowing you to see obstacles and hazards with reduced eye fatigue.
- Tough Construction: Virtually indestructible PC lens won’t fade or turn yellow and powder coated die-cast aluminum housing is corrosion and rust resistant.
- Optimized Design: Built-in protection mechanism of this LED driving light protects it from circuit interference, over-temperature and reverse polarity.
- Plug & Play: These 9” LED driving lights by Lightfox are supplied with DT plugs for quick and convenient installation, just plug it in and play!
- Added Benefits: A wiring harness with switch is attached, and the black cover can also be used to cover the exceeding light, making your car ADR compliant.
- Adjustable Design: The angle of the mounting bracket, made of 3mm thick stainless steel, can be adjusted to focus the light to the area where you need most.
- Upgraded Heat Sinks: Dense aluminum heat sinks are built to deliver more efficient transfer of heat, and a 5-year warranty also serves as its quality assurance.
- Note: It is recommended to place the rubber pad under the bracket of your driving light against potential fracture in high vibration environment.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Lens Cover:||Strengthened PC|
|Mounting Bracket:||Stainless Steel|
|Relative Light Intensity:||78% (150°C)|
|Expected Lifespan:||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-40°C ~150°C|
|Package Dimension:||54.5cm x 31.5cm x 16cm|
- Pair Lightfox 9” LED Driving Lights
- 2 x Clear Protective Covers
- 2 x Blackout Protective Covers
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 2 x Rubber Pads
- 2 x Mounting Hardware
- 2 x Extension Harnesses
- 1 x Wiring Harness
5 Years Warranty