Modern bull bars are trendy but have posed a grave challenge to fit full-size 9" driving lights. And this is where Lightfox 7" LED driving light comes into play. This LED driving light, incorporating Optic Focus Tech with enhanced reflection angle, is designed to make most of the light produced. That upgrade is further boosted by OSRAM LED chips that deliver monstrous 7,913 lm (pair) and by 4°driving beam that throws light at lab-proven [email protected] (pair) with wider close range flood beam right down the middle of a long road. 5,700 Kelvin offers stunning clarity with less eye fatigue, 3mm stainless steel bracket is insanely tough and enlarged surface area of heat sinks maximizes heat transfer. Die-cast aluminum housing is coated by AkzoNobel powder to defy extreme UV exposure, and IP-68 means all weather dependability. The black cover can be used to cover the exceeding light, making your car ADR compliant. A 5-Year Warranty also serves as its quality assurance.
- Optic Focus Tech: This reflector cup has been redesigned with enhanced reflection angle to make most of the light produced.
- Super Luminosity: OSRAM LED chips deliver 7,913 lm(pair) and achieve lab proven [email protected](pair) with 4° driving beam.
- Complete Clarity: 5,700 Kelvin offers stunning clarity even in poor conditions, allowing you to see obstacles and hazards with less eye fatigue.
- Compact Design: The ultra-slim design means these 7" LED driving lights are particularly suited to 4x4s with narrow mounting surface or tighter space.
- Optimized Design: Built-in protection mechanism of the Lightfox LED driving light protects it from short circuit, over-temperature and reverse polarity.
- Added Benefits: A wiring harness with switch is attached, and the black cover can also be used to cover the exceeding light, making your car ADR compliant
- Tough Construction: AkzoNobel powder protects the aluminum housing from UV exposure and corrosion, and 3mm thick stainless steel bracket is insanely tough.
- Plug & Play: These 7" LED driving lights by Lightfox are supplied with DT plugs for quick and convenient installation, just plug it in and play!
- Longer Lifespan: The heat sinks number is increased with enlarged surface area for enhanced heat transfer, and a 5-year warranty serves as its quality assurance.
- Note: It is recommended to place the rubber pad under the bracket of your driving light against potential fracture in high vibration environment.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Lens Cover:||Strengthened PC|
|Mounting Bracket:||Stainless Steel|
|Lux Rating:||[email protected](Pair)|
|Relative Light Intensity:||78% (150°C)|
|Expected Lifespan:||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-40°C ~150°C|
|Package Dimension:||56cm x 27cm x 16.5cm|
- Pair Lightfox 7" LED Driving Lights
- 2 x Clear Protective Covers
- 2 x Blackout Protective Covers
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 2 x Rubber Pads
- 2 x Mounting Hardware
- 2 x Extension Harnesses
- 1 x Wiring Harness
5 Years Warranty