HIKEIT-X9 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2011 - 2016 Electronic Throttle Controller
Sick of the delay you get when pushing your accelerator pedal?HIKEit has a solution to get rid of that pedal lag! The HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller is the most advanced controller on the market and designed specifically To "wake up" your car by reducing throttle lag and improving the response time from your vehicle's "fly by wire" accelerator. Best of all, the X9 is Plug & Play! The HIKEit X9 is a 'bite-size' throttle response controller that removes delays in your electronic accelerator pedal. In short, the X9 will get a faster response from your engine and therefore you'll get a modified acceleration depending on the X9 setting you select. In addition to Auto IQ mode which will intelligently learn your driving style and the current situation and adapt the mode to suit, the X9 has 4 different control modes: Eco/4x4, Cruise, Sport/Tow, and the Highest Performance mode, HIKEit mode.
- Brake Priority Safety which will cancel the throttle automatically when the brake is engaged.
- One-Touch Over Take is perfect for overtaking. Just tap the MODE button to jump straight into HIKEIT Mode.
- HIKEIT Mode (HI) which provides Drag-Like performance for those with the balls to handle it!
- Sport/Tow Mode (SP) is a fun way to get around without the adrenalin of HIKEIT mode.
- Cruise Mode (CO) is a tuned down version of sport/tow mode which will give you more of a boost than your cars original setting.
- Auto IQ Mode (AU) is the most popular mode as it will switch between modes to suit the immediate driving situation. For example when searching for a car park or overtaking with a caravan on the back.
- Anti-Theft Throttle Lock will block acceleration when engaged until the function has been switch off with a password.
- Original Mode (OFF) will give you a chance to take a break from it all and return the car to factory.
- Transmission Specific Settings helps maintain the feel of your original drive. Auto Transmissions (AT) have a more mild acceleration and slowdown compared to Manual Transmissions (MT) and the HIKEIT maintains this.
- Note:Your order will dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Internal Chipset:||Dual Chip 32 bit CPU|
|High Performance Mode:||Yes|
|Transmission Selection (AT/MT):||Yes|
|One-Key Overtake Mode:||Yes|
|Automatic Brightness Sensor:||Yes|
|Vehicle Specific Pedal Plug:||Yes|
|Case Frame Material:||Aluminium|
|Tune Settings within Function:||9 x 4 modes = 36|
|30 Day Money Back Guarantee:||Yes|
- 1 x Throttle Controller