Great Whites 9 LED Bar Driving Light 4WD 4X4 Offroad Spotlight Touring
Designed in Australia, Great Whites have been carefully constructed from the highest quality components, featuring Cree LEDs which produce higher lumens per watt to increase light intensity. Cutting-edge iris reflector technology delivers exceptional output, without a bulky unit. Housed in a marine grade aluminium body with a polycarbonate lens, your Great Whites are designed to survive the world’s harshest conditions. The bold design means a unique looking light which is significantly lighter than equivalent Great Whites Gen2 lights. Don’t worry, they’re still tough as nails and designed for Australian conditions and covered by a three year warranty.
- Iris reflector & optics combo - Iris reflector lenses are used for distance while elliptical optics provide body to the beam pattern.
- Reducing eye strain - The colour spectrum of LED is closer to that of sunlight which reduces eye strain. LEDs spread a crisp light ahead of the vehicle, enabling excellent peripheral vision .
- Longevity - The 50,000+ hour operating life of an LED driving light is a more cost effective option than the 2,500 hour life of an HID driving light.
- Custom fabricated dual injected moulded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable.
- Instant on - No warm up period for the performance LEDs and the back-lit housing helps you be seen in low light conditions.
- Shockproof & vibration dampened - Rated to 21.2Grms .Waterproof - IP68/69K
- RF rated - Great Whites are CISPR 25, Class 3 rated to ensure that they don't introduce RF noise into electronics and radios, enabling unrestricted communication
- Latest LED technology - Cutting edge LED technology delivers enhanced light output using fewer LEDs, allowing for more light, from smaller units
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) - Integrated circuitry flashes the LED faster than the human eye can see for reduced heat and prolonged LED life
- Integrated electronic thermal management (ETM) - Regulates heat levels to prolong the lifespan of the LED by engaging PWM.
- Channelled heat sink - Designed for superior heat dissipation to prolong the lifespan of the LEDs.
- Aluminium housing - All Great Whites Bars boast an extruded 6061 aluminium housing for ultimate durability and protection
- Environmentally sealed fly lead with Deutsch connectors - Ensure a secure and reliable connection, safe from water and dust thanks to a high quality Gortex valve which allows the light to 'breath' without letting any moisture in
- Note:Your order will dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|1 Lux at:||320m|
- 1 x Great Whites LED light bar
- 2 x Stainless steel brackets
3 Years Warranty