FIERYRED Recovery Board Sand Tracks 10T 4WD Vehicle Sand/Snow/Mud 1 pair Red
Imagine you are driving your 4x4 through muddy areas, but unfortunately your wheels are buried, traction is lost, and you cannot go any further. But good news is that, you’ve got Fieryred recovery tracks with you! This Fieryred recovery track (Registered Design Number 201916921), made of UV-stabilized automotive grade Polypropylene, is designed to withstand up to 10 tons of weight and extreme flex. It can safely get your stranded vehicle out of slippery soil, mud and slime. Furthermore, this track can be used in ambient 60℃ to -30℃, so you can rest assured that it won’t fracture in cold conditions. To enhance recovery performance, our engineers have positioned the teeth in accordance with the tyre groove for added traction and bite, and the teeth have been strengthened to prevent instant melting against wheel spin, so that it can accompany you for really a long time. And it also integrates a built-in jack base, allowing you to lift your vehicle when the ground is unstable.
- Ultra Flexibility: UV-stabilized automotive grade Polypropylene enables the tracks to be bent to 60°, and can be used in ambient 60℃ to -30℃ .
- Strength & Lightweight: Weighted only 6.84kg per pair, these recovery tracks can withstand weight of up to 10 tons.
- Aggressive Teeth: The teeth, perfectly positioned to bite the tyres to prevent vehicle from slipping back, will not melt against drastic wheel spin.
- Upgrade Contour Ramp: The ramp, contoured to fit most tyres, is designed for an easier entering under the tyre and drive up.
- Built-in jack bases: These Fieryred recovery tracks integrate built-in jack bases (125x185 mm) in the center to help lift your vehicle in less ideal conditions.
- Double-edged Channel:Thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- Firmer Base: The bottom has been designed with raised strips to increase friction and provide firmer base against unstable ground.
- Ergonomic Handles: Designed to add comfort, the handles come in handy when carrying the device and when using its end as a shovel.
- Multiple Keyholes: 10 keyholes allow this recovery track to be safely and securely mounted to the desired position of your vehicle.
- Ldeal for off-road use：Perfect fit for every outing. ,Fieryred stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
Please note: extra postage may apply for remote area.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Working Temperatures:||60℃ to -30℃|
|Material:||UV-stabilized automotive grade Polypropylene|
|Specification:||10 ton load capacity on flat ground|
|Package Size:||111.5 x 32 x 14cm|
7.6KG per pair
- 2x Red Recovery Tracks
- 2x Leash
2 Years Warranty