FIERYRED 17500LBS 12V Wireless Electric Winch Synthetic Rope 4WD Recovery Truck
If you are looking for a reliable and strong mechanical muscle to bail you out from slippery mud, then this 17,500 lbs synthetic rope winch is by far the finest choice you could go with. It employees monstrous a 6.6 HP motor, a 3-stage planetary gear system to handle nasty situations. Sealed engine matter quite a lot when you are trapped by gruesome conditions. This winch also comes with a heavy-duty steel cable which is pre-wound onto the drum and the tie plate is unusually tough. The clutch lever will perfectly fit your hand, whether you wear gloves or not. And that shows how unlikely it is for this go-to tool to disappoint you. It also features dual remote control for convenient winching. With a gear reduction ratio of 218.4:1 and a differential planetary gear train, this winch is born to shine even in the direst conditions. Boasting a peerless performance, but comes at a fair price, this winch is an acquisition you surely won’t regret.
- Monstrous Pulling Power: A 6.6 HP motor guarantees 17,500 pounds pulling capacity, ensuring sufficient power to recover your stuck vehicle.
- Stronger Gear Ratio: Geared lower but deliver stronger and faster winching performance than previous generations.
- Dual Remote Control: This wireless winch comes with the dual remote control mode, including 25 meters of wireless control
- Re-engineered Brake: This brake has been thoroughly upgraded to deliver ultra braking performance against the toughest situations.
- Cooper Core Terminal: This design can effective keep oxidation, corrosion and rust at bay, and features superior conductivity.
- Premium Synthetic Cable: The upgraded version---9.5mm*26m dyneema synthetic rope features an amazing breaking strength of 23,809lbs.
- Unparalleled Warranty: An one-year warranty and free lifetime technical support prove to be a testament to its quality assurance.
- Designed vehicle recovery only, particular for ATV, UTV& 4x4. It is not only more efficient, but quieter as well.
- Note: Avoid angle pull.The winch line should not exceed a 15° up and down for horizontal,or a 45° angle left or right from straight ahead.
Please note: extra postage may apply for remote area.
Note: Please do not use 'P.O. Box' as your mailing address
|Single line rated pull:||17500LBS (7938KG)|
|Extra wireless remote switch:||Optional|
|Gear Train:||3-Stage Planetary|
|Braking:||Two way braking action in the drum|
|Gear reduction ratio:||218.4:1|
|Drum size:||Diameter 2.52”(64mm) x length 8.82”(224mm)|
|Cable:||26m x 9mm diameter|
|Remote control battery type:||Alkaline Battery|