Redarc SBI12Kit 12 VOLT Isolator Dual Battery System COMPLETE PACKAGE Batteries
- Sophisticated fault detection with flashing LED light indication.
- Easy installation with comprehensive instructions
- Compact in size
- Quality silver contacts for corrosion resistance
- Surged protection suitable for current 4wd’s
- Low current draw of approximately 0.15Amp when engaged
- 1 year manufactures warranty.
- The Redarc SBI12 is a microprocessor-controlled battery isolator which preserves the main starting battery from excessive discharge whilst utilizing the auxiliary battery to power up your accessories. The solenoids are recognized throughout Australia for reliability & simplicity in 4WD and commercial grade applications, this is the reason why Off Road Downunder is proud to have Redarc Isolators as part of our product range.
- The Redarc SBI12 primarily monitors the main start battery voltage. Once the start battery reaches 13.2 volts, the solenoid automatically connects the auxiliary battery to the charging system.
- When the whole system drops to 12.7 volts the solenoid opens and isolates the start battery from the auxiliary battery. This ensures you should never have a drained start battery again.
|DIMENSIONS(mm)||75L x 63W x 80H|
|Maximum Charging Voltage||14.8V|
|ON VOLTAGE||13.2V MAX|
|CONTINUOUS AMPS||100 Amps|
|MAX MOMENTARY AMPS||400 Amps|
Warranty1 Year Warranty
What’s In Box
1 x SBI12 100 AMP Dual Battery Isolator
1 x Wiring Kit
You might also like
We know waiting is time consuming, We use Australia post to deliver your items anywhere in Australia including PO POX. We despatch orders within 24 hours after the payment was clear.
Domestic orders will be dispatched from our warehouse in Victoria, Australia.
For International order, an item will be dispatched from China warehouse. Both are the same products and same warranty. Postage or item cost is exclusive of duties and taxes. Please check with your country's custom and duty policy for more information.
NO PO BOX for international orders.
Before choosing for Express Post service, please go to Australia Post website and check if your address is within the Express Post network.
Return & exchange is available. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for full details.
If not satisfied, please let us know and you can return it in original or re-sell condition via air registered mail within 30 days of your receiving the item for a free exchange or refund. Applicable freight fees plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund in cases where you have changed your mind and wish to return your product.
Sun Yee International does not accept change-of-mind refund for products which has been used under unsalable conditions with free from manufacturing defects or faults.
Please note a valid trackable tracking number is required for all eligible return item
Exchange for a higher/lower value of products
If you changed your mind or you purchased a wrong item, and wish to exchange the product to a higher or lower value of goods. You can send back the products in original conditions and package, depending on the complexity of the case, we may require you to cancel the original orders or pay (or being paid back) for the difference in order to complete the exchange. Please note you will need to pay for the return postage fees.
Defects, faults or wrong item
Where products were defected or you have received the wrong products, and products were required to be sent back, Sun Yee International will pay for the returned postage. Please contact us if you would like to make a claim. Please see our warranty section for more information.