Redarc BCDC1206 12V 6A Dual Battery System DC TO DC Charger Isolator Caravan 4WD
- Multi stage charging
- Will operate in up to 80Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° C temperatures ( ideal for under bonnet mounting)
- Input voltage over and under shutdown
- Reverse connection (polarity protection via fuse not supplied )
- Short circuit protection
- Over current Protection
- Sealed case suitable for marine and mining applications where dust is a problem
- A good choice for many four wheel drivers and people towing a vehicle set up with 2 different battery technologies (start battery being lead acid) and the auxiliary battery being another, say AGM, it is difficult to get long life or full charge our of the second/auxiliary battery that just require a low charge input (6 amps). The BCDC1206 is a 3 stage battery charger with a BOOST, FLOAT and ABSORPTION charger. This unit will also compensate for low voltage wiring to it and the auxiliary battery. So if you need more battery capacity from your system consider this as an alternative you may have enough, just the Auxiliary battery may not be getting it's full charge.
|DIMENSIONS||80mm long x 60mm wide x 20mm high|
|INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE||9 - 32 volts (this means suitable for 12 and 24 volt systems)|
|CHARGING SPECS||Boost charge starts @ 12.2 volts , Absorption @ 14.5 volts , Float @ 13.7 volts|
|OUTPUT POWER||3.5 - 6.5 amps (max) input and output dependent on the voltage|
Warranty2 Years Warranty
What’s In Box
1 x Redarc BCDC1206
You might also like
4 Layers 4 Side Open Caravan Campervan Cover Straps 14-16FT$111.90 $134.28Sale
Set of 2 Kayak Hoist Ceiling Rack 60 kg$66.90 $80.28Sale
We know waiting is time consuming, We use Australia post to deliver your items anywhere in Australia including PO POX. We despatch orders within 24 hours after the payment was clear.
Domestic orders will be dispatched from our warehouse in Victoria, Australia.
For International order, an item will be dispatched from China warehouse. Both are the same products and same warranty. Postage or item cost is exclusive of duties and taxes. Please check with your country's custom and duty policy for more information.
NO PO BOX for international orders.
Before choosing for Express Post service, please go to Australia Post website and check if your address is within the Express Post network.
Return & exchange is available. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for full details.
If not satisfied, please let us know and you can return it in original or re-sell condition via air registered mail within 30 days of your receiving the item for a free exchange or refund. Applicable freight fees plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund in cases where you have changed your mind and wish to return your product.
Sun Yee International does not accept change-of-mind refund for products which has been used under unsalable conditions with free from manufacturing defects or faults.
Please note a valid trackable tracking number is required for all eligible return item
Exchange for a higher/lower value of products
If you changed your mind or you purchased a wrong item, and wish to exchange the product to a higher or lower value of goods. You can send back the products in original conditions and package, depending on the complexity of the case, we may require you to cancel the original orders or pay (or being paid back) for the difference in order to complete the exchange. Please note you will need to pay for the return postage fees.
Defects, faults or wrong item
Where products were defected or you have received the wrong products, and products were required to be sent back, Sun Yee International will pay for the returned postage. Please contact us if you would like to make a claim. Please see our warranty section for more information.