Number Plate BullBar Frame Mounting Bracket Mount Light Bar Antenne UHF Holder
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Installs behind Number Plate
- 3mm Aluminium Construction
- Easy installation
- Features multiple fixing points
- The Number Plate light mounting brackets bolt through your existing number plate holes, for effortlessly mounting driving lights or and LED Light Bar.
- Great solution if you need to install an LED Light Bar but do not have a nudge bar or bull bar to mount to. Universal fitment, with no modification required
- NSW, QLD, TAS, NTC, ACT (NTC refers to the National Transport Commission)
- Legally, the characters on the number plate must be visible from 20 metres (m) away at any point within an arc of 45 degrees from the surface of the plate, above or to either side of the vehicle. Number plates must be permanently attached to a vehicle so that when it is on level ground the plates are upright, horizontal, and not more than 1.3 m above the ground.
- Just states distance of 20m, no angle specific
- SA & WA
- Just Clearly Visible
- 20 metres at any point within an arc of: 15 degrees (from the surface of the number plate) above and 45 degrees to either side of a vehicle that is less than 4.5 tonne GVM; 45 degrees (from the surface of the number plate) above and to either side of a vehicle that is greater than 4.5 tonne GVM.
Warranty1 Year Warranty
What’s In Box
1 x Number Plate Frame
You might also like
4 Layers 4 Side Open Caravan Campervan Cover Straps 20-22FT$133.90 $160.68Sale
We know waiting is time consuming, We use Australia post to deliver your items anywhere in Australia including PO POX. We despatch orders within 24 hours after the payment was clear.
Domestic orders will be dispatched from our warehouse in Victoria, Australia.
For International order, an item will be dispatched from China warehouse. Both are the same products and same warranty. Postage or item cost is exclusive of duties and taxes. Please check with your country's custom and duty policy for more information.
NO PO BOX for international orders.
Before choosing for Express Post service, please go to Australia Post website and check if your address is within the Express Post network.
Return & exchange is available. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for full details.
If not satisfied, please let us know and you can return it in original or re-sell condition via air registered mail within 30 days of your receiving the item for a free exchange or refund. Applicable freight fees plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund in cases where you have changed your mind and wish to return your product.
Sun Yee International does not accept change-of-mind refund for products which has been used under unsalable conditions with free from manufacturing defects or faults.
Please note a valid trackable tracking number is required for all eligible return item
Exchange for a higher/lower value of products
If you changed your mind or you purchased a wrong item, and wish to exchange the product to a higher or lower value of goods. You can send back the products in original conditions and package, depending on the complexity of the case, we may require you to cancel the original orders or pay (or being paid back) for the difference in order to complete the exchange. Please note you will need to pay for the return postage fees.
Defects, faults or wrong item
Where products were defected or you have received the wrong products, and products were required to be sent back, Sun Yee International will pay for the returned postage. Please contact us if you would like to make a claim. Please see our warranty section for more information.