Genius Smart Battery Charger Noco 6V & 12V Car MotorBike Lithium Gel AGM G1100
- G1100 Charger
- Accessory Quick Connect lead for maintenance charging of batteries via battery clamps
- Accessory Quick Connect Eyelet lead for permanent fitting of leads to a battery in "hard to get at" terminal locations.
- Owners Manual and User Guide
- Suitable for Charging Lead Acid , Gel , AGM and Maintenance Free
- Charge 6 & 12 Volt Batteries 2 Modes for Each Voltage
- 7 Stage Charging ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Diagnostics, Recovery, Soft Start, Bulk, Absorption, Trickle and Maintenance
- Quick Connect DC Clamps and Eyelet Connectors
- Led Charge Indicators for Mode Selected and Battery Charge Level
- Anti-Spark Technology
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature Compensation
- Compact Design
- Simple 6 Volt / 12 volt switchable output
- CHARGING STEPS
- Step 1: Diagnostics
- Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Recovery
- Initializes the Recovery process, if needed, for deeply discharged or sulfated (desulfation) batteries by pulsing small amounts of current.
- Step 3: Soft Start
- Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 4: Bulk
- The Bulk charging process continues and returns 80% of the battery capacity. Indicated by the 25%, 50% and 75% CHARGE LEDs.
- Step 5: Absorption
- Brings the charge level to 90%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 6: Trickle
- Battery is fully charged and ready to use, indicated by the 100% CHARGE LED being a solid Green. In this step, the battery charger will only deliver enough current that the battery needs. If the battery tells the charger that more current is needed, the battery charger will switch to Maintenance.
- Step 7: Maintenance
- Continuously monitors the battery voltage to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until voltage reaches 7.2V (6V) and 14.4V (12V) and then discontinues the charge cycle. The cycle between Trickle and Maintenance is repeated indefinitely to keep the battery at full charge, without overcharging. The battery charger can be left connected indefinitely.
|Input Voltage||220 - 240 VAC|
|Input Current||350 mA RMS Max|
|Nominal Output Voltage||7.2 VDC or 14.4 VDC Norm|
|7.4 VDC or 14.7 VDC Cold / AGM|
|Output Current||1.1 AMPS (1100 mA) DC Max|
|Charge Algorithm||Soft Start. Bulk, Absorption, Float|
|Battery Capacity Charge Range||2.2 - 40 ah|
|Operating Temperature||0Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C to + 40Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C Auto Compensation|
|Suitable Battery Types||STD Lead Acid/MF/GEL/AGM AND LITHIUM|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Battery Over Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Charger Over Heat Protection||Yes|
|Dimensions Main Body
Ac Lead In
Dc Lead Out Clamps
|155 x 63 x 40 mm
Warranty1 Year Warranty
What’s In Box
1 X Battery Charger
You might also like
Fully Adjustable Wheel Folding Step Stair$44.90 $53.88Sale
Universal Roof Racks Cross Bars 135cm Lockable car$89.95 $107.94Sale
We know waiting is time consuming, We use Australia post to deliver your items anywhere in Australia including PO POX. We despatch orders within 24 hours after the payment was clear.
Domestic orders will be dispatched from our warehouse in Victoria, Australia.
For International order, an item will be dispatched from China warehouse. Both are the same products and same warranty. Postage or item cost is exclusive of duties and taxes. Please check with your country's custom and duty policy for more information.
NO PO BOX for international orders.
Before choosing for Express Post service, please go to Australia Post website and check if your address is within the Express Post network.
Return & exchange is available. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for full details.
If not satisfied, please let us know and you can return it in original or re-sell condition via air registered mail within 30 days of your receiving the item for a free exchange or refund. Applicable freight fees plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund in cases where you have changed your mind and wish to return your product.
Sun Yee International does not accept change-of-mind refund for products which has been used under unsalable conditions with free from manufacturing defects or faults.
Please note a valid trackable tracking number is required for all eligible return item
Exchange for a higher/lower value of products
If you changed your mind or you purchased a wrong item, and wish to exchange the product to a higher or lower value of goods. You can send back the products in original conditions and package, depending on the complexity of the case, we may require you to cancel the original orders or pay (or being paid back) for the difference in order to complete the exchange. Please note you will need to pay for the return postage fees.
Defects, faults or wrong item
Where products were defected or you have received the wrong products, and products were required to be sent back, Sun Yee International will pay for the returned postage. Please contact us if you would like to make a claim. Please see our warranty section for more information.