40W Mono Solar Panel MEGAVOLT Charger 20A 12V-24V PWM Solar Panel Regulator
- 40W Solar Panel:
- Mono crystalline cells-efficient absorber of sunlight.
- Absorbs maximum sunlight with latest monocrystalline cell technology
- Aluminium anodized frame
- Hail-resistant, tempered glass covering
- Totally portable
- Solar Panel Regulator:
- PWM battery charging
- All necessary protections equipped
- Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
- With double USB ports charge
- Temperature compensation
- Dual mosfet reverse current protection, low heat production
- The Regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:OPEN,AGM,GEL
- It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries
- Free 2x Anderson Style Plugs
- (The listing changes from (19/09/2016!)
|40w Solar Panel Specifications:|
|Max Power Voltage||17.4V|
|Max Power Current||2.3A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Power Tolerance||± 2%|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25°C|
Warranty1 Year Warranty
What’s In Box
1 x 40W Sloar Panel
1 x 20A Solar Panel Regulator
2 x Anderson Plugs
- Please note that deliver to PO BOX address is available for products below 22kg and 1M length. Please make sure you have provided a correct physical address during checkout on products of excessive size.
- Our shipping system cannot accept order changes or cancellation after payment is made. You can follow our return policy for more information.
- To aim in smooth and speed of delivery, ensure your address is correct during the checkout. With correct information provided, your order is dispatched within 1 business day. Any changes to address after payment made will not be considered.
- Please allow 2 to 12 business days for product to arrive. We highly recommend to provide an answerable contact number and email address as we do make call to follow up item delivery status.
- Your item will be sent via Australia Post or courier depending on its size and weight.
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty claim for any product you have purchase